The Lenovo Flex 15 Ultrabook is an affordable thin and light dual-mode Ultrabook PC with a 10-point, 15.6″ touchscreen that flips 300 degrees, which makes it perfect for working in laptop mode or enjoying a movie in the unique stand mode. Plus, with Dragon Assistant voice control and up to 8 hours of battery life, it’s ideal for anyone on the go.
If you think a convertible notebook is out of your price range, think again. The Lenovo Flex 15 Ultrabook is a unique, thin and light, dual-mode laptop that flips 300 degrees from laptop to stand mode, a perfect way to enjoy movies on the go or make the most of touchscreen applications. Plus, with up to 8 hours of battery life, it’s ideal for anyone on the go and needing the functionality of the unique dual-mode design.
At A Glance:
• Dual-mode notebook PC – switch between Laptop and Stand modes
• Affordable notebook with a unique 300o folding design
• 10-point multi-touch 15.6” HD screen – the convenience of touch
• Long battery life – up to 8 hours
• Thin and light Ultrabook – less than 1” thick, only 5 lbs.
• Legendary AccuType keyboard
• Stereo speakers with Dolby Advanced Audio for an immersive, audio experience
• One-piece touchpad with cool-touch palmrest
• Energy Manager – to maximize your time between charges
• OneKey Recovery – makes backup and recovery simple
• Dragon Assistant Voice Control – speak to your PC to execute simple commands
Dual-Mode Notebook — Switch Between Laptop and Stand Modes
When you’re relying heavily on the keyboard — drafting documents or working on a spreadsheet, for example — keep your Flex 15 Ultrabook in the classic laptop mode for maximum productivity. But when you’re focusing on touch applications, web chatting, or enjoying a film or video, flip the screen 300 degrees to enter stand mode. The Flex 15’s unique design means it adapts to whatever you choose to do.
10-Point Multitouch Display
Interact with your Flex 15 Ultrabook by using simple, intuitive gestures directly on the 15.6″ 10-point multitouch display — optimized for Windows 8. With up to 8 hours battery life between charges, the Flex 15 Ultrabook is an ideal companion for users on the go. Lenovo Energy Management protects the long-term durability of the battery and uses advanced energy-saving technology to increase time spent between charges.
Less than 1″ Thick; Weighs Only 5 Pounds
Thin and light laptops usually bear a hefty price tag, but the affordable Flex 15 Ultrabook is only 0.87″ thick and weighs in at just 5.1 lbs. It’s perfect for the mobile user who needs the dual-mode functionality.
The acclaimed AccuType keyboard is ergonomically designed to make typing more comfortable and to reduce errors.
Stereo Speakers With Dolby Advanced Audio
The Flex 15 Ultrabook’s speakers deliver rich stereo sound, while Dolby Advanced Audio provides an immersive audio experience, enhances audio quality, and reduces distortion. With OneKey Recovery, bouncing back from technical difficulties is a snap. The Flex 15 Ultrabook also makes data backup and recovery a snap.