Optical Digital Interface Cable provides superior accuracy for signal trasfer of digital information from component to component. This cable is an excellent complement to your component entertainment system. Better definition and true clarity. It is specifically engineered for a digital signal data transfer. For highest quality signal transfer in digital components using Toslink optical to Toslink optical connections. The optical signal offers more digital information at higher speed and only a cable manufactured with glass fiber will provide this extra data. Because the information is converted into light impulses that are sent over the fiber optic cable, the signal is immune from RF or magnetic interference. Fiber optic Toslink connections are used on high-end stereo equipment and often seen on MiniDisc players & recorders.
- Heavy 5.0mm Jacket Helps Prevent Cable Damage and Provides Additional Strain Relief
- Moulded Train Reliefs Reduce Stress where Cable and Connectors Meet
- Gold-Plated Ferrule Prevents Corrosion and Provides for Maximum Protection of the Fiber Tip
- Precision Polished Fiber Tips for Maximum Signal Transfer (includes tip protectors)
- Brand New Optical Fiber cables for the highest quality transfer of digital audio signals